Simcenter Femap 2021.2 Release
Simcenter Femap, which is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, is now being released on a biannual schedule in the spring and the fall, which began with version 2019.1 and continues with version 2021.2. The latest release provides a variety of enhancements that will improve your productivity across the simulation workflow.
- Support for Parasolid Convergent Modeling
- Body Mesher Technology
- Mesh Control Explorer – New Tools
- Meshing Toolbox Enhancements
- Enhanced Nastran Solver Support
- CBUSH1D Rod Type Spring-and-Damper Connection for Nonlinear Analysis
- Multiple Subcase Support for Dynamic Analysis
- JT Visualization File Export
- API and Miscellaneous Updates
For a detailed description of all the new features found in this release, please open the readme.pdf file, which is also available in Simcenter Femap program folder. The summary of latest release is also available below in the fact sheet.
Simcenter Femap v2021.2 Fact Sheet
Introduction to Body Meshing Technology