Simcenter Femap 2021.2 Release
Simcenter Femap, which is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software, is now being released on a biannual schedule in the spring and the fall, which began with version 2019.1 and continues with version 2021.2. The latest release provides a variety of enhancements that will improve your productivity across the simulation workflow.
- Support for Parasolid Convergent Modeling
- Body Mesher Technology
- Mesh Control Explorer – New Tools
- Meshing Toolbox Enhancements
- Enhanced Nastran Solver Support
- CBUSH1D Rod Type Spring-and-Damper Connection for Nonlinear Analysis
- Multiple Subcase Support for Dynamic Analysis
- JT Visualization File Export
- API and Miscellaneous Updates
For a detailed description of all the new features found in this release, please open the readme.pdf file, which is also available in Simcenter Femap program folder.